Sunday, September 6, 2009

While daddy is away, we will play!

Tim went hunting for Labor Day weekend. So Ryker, Riley and I decided to go to Ross Park on Saturday with some friends and we went to the zoo on Sunday with Grandma Lindberg. Ryker was latched onto me like a little leach at Ross Park, but Riley was wandering all over in the water. Good thing I was right next to him because he lost his balance a couple times.

I decided I was going to take Ryker and Riley to the zoo without a stroller so they could run their little hearts out. They loved running everywhere. Especially over the bridges (multiple times). They had so much fun. Today was the first day I saw Ryker and Riley take an adults hand to walk with them. Normally I am forcing them to hold my hand because I am dragging them back from something I don't want them in. Ryker grabbed grandma's hand first as we were walking along and Riley grabbed mine. Then Ryker tried holding Riley's hand. It was very precious. Grandma bought Ryker and Riley their own ice cream cone. We gave Ryker his first and before he took a bite, he immediately gave Riley.

No comments: